CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

To Move or Not To Move

We got a call from my brother-in-law today asking if we would be interested in renting their house from them. For all of you who do not know we are renting a duplex right now that is in the middle of switching hands. We don't know what the new owners have in mind for us, or whether he will raise our rent. The house we could possibly rent is a bit smaller, but being that we are renting from family it may give us a little more liberties with changing things around the house ( paint and etc.) We are in pines ward now and absolutely love it, and if we moved we would be in 15th ward which we have Friends in. This house is not a guarentee as they are deciding if they would rather sell then rent, so we will see what happens over the next couple of months.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love you baby!!!

Julie Carr said...

I love you too, Karen's baby. I hope all works out. 15th ward is a good ward. I miss it alot.
Give the kids hugs and kisses to hold then until I get there.