CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

An End To All The Madness




It is now official, our Christmas gift buying is to an end. I never thought this day would come, but the madness has ended. Today was crazy. The last gifts we needed were for my brother and sister plus a gift for a gift exchange. Simple right?, Wrong. We left the house just Karen, Skyler and I, heading for the mall....big mistake. The mall was crazy. Traffic was backed up and moving slowly dispite the police's best efforts and by this time it has decided to snow heavily upon us. Then once we finely entered the mall it was time for a little push and shove. Now let me tell you , When I am shopping it is usually and in and out deal but when I have Karen with me we have to look through every store for who knows what. Today it was webkinz. I think we saw every webkinz that the mall had to offer. Keep in mind that we were not looking for webkinz or had any intention of buying a webkinz. Ok so after that great time it was time to leave. Leaving wasn't as bad as I thought but the roads had become like sheets of ice. So next was walmart and from the rumors that we had heard it was going to be just as hectic as the mall. Turns out the rumors were false.Walmart was just plain old Wal-mart (granted it can be a little crazy anytime you go). By this time Skyler is chronicly complaining of hunger like I am supposed to same some magic words and food will suddenly appear. At this time I have had it and just want to get home and do NOTHING, so we got what we needed, looked at a million things we didn't, and then headed home. After all that my brother and sister better be greatful for all I did to get their gifts. Now I know to some of you this probably sounds like an everyday event but to me it was excruciating. I hate shopping (unless it is shopping for me of course). I just hope i don't have to do it again for a long time.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Was it really that bad...relax a little and enjoy just being with your hot wife...love you baby!!!

Julie Carr said...

Jeff, Sound horrible, I am so sorry Karen did that to you. LOL. I think that part of the reason Chuck moved me far away from stores so I couldn't do that to him. Well its over . Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

LOL sounds like Karen. :) Glad it's over as well.