CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Snap!

So I feel pretty special right now. For the last couple months I have watched my wife sit and blog on this thing for hours on end and now I have one of my very own. I hope to keep up with family (mostly my wifes I'm sure) and friends (mostly my wifes I'm sure), and hopefully make some new ones, granted it may be a little tough making new family on this thing. Well thats all the time I have this evening so until next time....peace out.

4 comments:

arah said...

Yeah Jeff...now make some friends, so that it won't just be Karen's friends reading your blog. :)

kim said...

You will be expected to make timely posts as well as have them be fun and creative, you know that don't you? Looking forward to reading your life as it unfolds!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Julie Carr said...

Yea!! I am excited. It will be fun reading you thoughts on your family life and not just Karens. Miss you all.

Laura said...

Well look at you jeff! Congrats on the blog! Welcome to our world :) Come visit mine sometime...

Have a great day!